Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First wave out

4 applications there are that are still unanswered, and that from a total of 6 send.
To give you more figures: Those 6 where out of a list of 16 internships that would fit for me, and those 16 where out of a list of 65 internship advertisements.

well ...

... I only need one, you know ...


And I don't know if I really will be able to pull up that game that I came up with two days ago.

Yes, just like that I hade a new game in my head. No, its not that I can't focuse on one game, but that this is a more or less easy 2D game that still holds a lot of fun. Its a SciFi Survival Adventure, thats all I want to say.

But I would have to make some progress in my programm, and that did not happen till now.
The Content Project makes problems, the Xna.Path dose not work as said.

... but I could hardcore write this game ...

I don't know yet.

... its too hot in austria to do thinking ... :(


Greg

No comments: