Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back home

I just were reading in the good old Bioware forums, what I didn't have done that frequent in the last weeks, and guess what I stumble over. Yes, a topic about Blogs, and so I thought about making a new post.

I'm back from my week in turkey, it was so great and sunny that some parts of my skin wanted to stay there, so I let them. Some other parts decieded to come back and stay tan, and again some other thought it would be awesome to take some austrian vacation. The last are leaving my day by day ...

Damn you sun!


Do you know what really lets you know that you're done with school? You look into you timetable and see a quite big empty void looking back.
I may will fill that blank page of my life with some programming form my game engine, well not yet, later.

Now I have to make some other stuff first, like figuring out what I have to go to the obligatory military duty thise year, every normal boy in austria have to make.
Mean while I will have to think of a fitting university to atemt to, the right branch of study, etc.

... Is there a branch that combines astrophysics with game programming? Something like Advanced Space Sumulations? Spacecraft System programmer? Worldleadership for Beginners?


... hmmm ...


Greg

No comments: